You should be able to find Remmina package in most popular distributions. If not, please request the provider.
Released source packages: Please follow the Remmina download page in github.
Development repository: Remmina's source code is now migrated to github. Please follow the Remmina Wiki for more details.
- GTK+ 2.0 (>=2.16) required
- libpthread for multi-threaded feature
- libssh (>=0.4) for all SSH related feature
- libavahi-ui for Avahi feature
- libvte for terminal feature
- libgcrypt for password encryption
- libunique for managing unique process
remmina-plugins package depends on:
- FreeRDP libraries and plugins for RDP protocol
- zlib (required by libvncclient) for VNC protocol
- libjpeg (required by libvncclient) for VNC protocol
- libgnutls (required by libvncclient) for VNC protocol
- libtelepathy-glib (>= 0.9.0) for Telepathy feature
- libssh (>=0.4) for NX protocol
- nxproxy for NX protocol (runtime dependency only)
- Xephyr for XDMCP protocol (runtime dependency only)